Monday, September 16, 2013

Nagano

For those of you traveling to Japan, I can't recommend a better time to come than Spring or Fall. Spring time is great if you catch Sakura (Cherry) Trees blooming, but fall is great for the red leaves, beautiful colors and awesome temperatures.

I took a drive up to Nagano, which is about 3-4 hour drive from Tokyo depending on where in the city that you are. You can also catch the Shinkansen (bullet train) from Tokyo station if you want. It was absolutely gorgeous weather. The temperature was 17ÂșC and I was comfortable wearing a t-shirt and shorts, but it was a bit cool.

When I was there I took some photos. Please check out these HDRI images:

Waterfall in the Mountains

Waterfall in the Mountains

Hiking in the Mountains

River by the Hotel Grande



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for your comments always!