Sunday, May 30, 2010

8:15 on a Saturday Night

Ya, listening to that Cure song on my blip.fm!

Anyways, so sorry I haven't posted here in awhile. It's been awhile and I got busy at work so I really forgot about it, until someone recently reminded me that I need to take some action!

I'll really try to keep this updated from now with some great photos and experiences from Japan.. videos too mebe :)

Today was a killer. I worked the last so many weekends that weekends are bluring into the weekdays and I loose track of time. I worked all day. I think I'll take off next week one day to recover my senses hehe.

I've been planning to go somewhere, but the weather has been total crap here in Tokyo. Still raining and cold and it's only a day or so from June. So much for Global Warming? uhh..

Anyways, I recently had some good friends in town from Sydney. We went several great places. I'll try to post some pics about that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for your comments always!